Black & Decker 20-Volt Max LI Drill/Driver with Fast Charger
In the Box
- Cordless drill/driver
- 20V max lithium-ion battery
- Fast Charger
- Model #LDX220SBFC
- Chuck size: 3/8”
- Chuck type: keyless
- Two-gear motor with variable-speed trigger
- 11-position clutch ensures precise torque control
- Compact construction is great for tight jobs
- Battery holds charge with no memory and a long life cycle
- Charger fills batteries in 30 minutes * Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Ergonomic mid-handle grip
- Product dimensions: 13.6”x9.77”x3.8”
- Weight: 5lb.
- Condition: new
About Black & Decker
S. Duncan Black and Alonzo G. Decker started their small shop in Baltimore in 1910—but it wasn’t until 1916, when they sought to patent their version of the electric drill with a trigger switch and pistol grip, that the company really took off. The original model of that signature product, which was much more portable than its contemporaries, is displayed at the Smithsonian in Washington, DC. Within a few years of their invention, the pair had started to sell products in Canada, and by 1930, they were established in Australia and continuing to spread throughout the world. The tools’ reach eventually even extended into space: a Black & Decker tool was part of a drill that was used to take samples of the moon in three of the Apollo missions. Handymen all over the world still rely on the company for power tools and almost anything involving home improvement, from painting and plumbing to hedge trimming and storage.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.