- Corded phone with base unit
- 3 cordless phones
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Panasonic DECT Corded and Cordless Landline Telephone Set (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Clear Call Quality
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) technology improves the phones’ sound quality and prevents interference from wireless networks.
Simple Call Management
- Base unit has 3 speed-dial buttons
- All-digital answering system records up to 17 minutes of messages
- Dedicated call block buttons for up to 250 unwanted numbers
- 100-number phonebook
Usable When Power Goes Out
The base unit is outfitted with a backup battery to keep it functional during power outages caused by storms and brownouts.
Listen in on Babies
The baby monitor mode helps parents keep an ear on babies in other rooms.
- 3.4” tilt-up LCD
- Illuminated keypads
- Model number:
- Corded phone: KXTGF353M
- Cordless phone: KX-TG133CSK
- Product dimensions:
- Base unit: 8.74” x 6.42” x 4.06”; 20.46oz.
- Handset: 1.89” x 1.18” x 6.61”; 4.94oz.
- Charger: 2.83” x 2.87” x 1.53”; 3.53oz.
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- 90 day warranty from Panasonic
Konosuke Matsushita founded Panasonic in 1918 on the strength of just one invention—his two-socket light fixture. It evolved into one of the world’s largest electronics companies, manufacturing everything from plasma and LCD TVs to TVs for your TVs. As Panasonic grew, however, it never lost sight of its founder’s philosophy of working to improve the lives of people and the development of societies worldwide. To this end, the company has created and supported numerous initiatives, such as the global Panasonic Kid Witness News, which educates children in underserved communities through video programs. In addition, the World Economic Forum has named Panasonic one of the most sustainable corporations in the world, thanks in part to its EPA-award-winning recycling operations.