Ben Sherman Hard-Side Expandable Spinner Luggage Set (3-Piece)
- 20” carry-on: 20” (H) x 13” (L) x 9” (W); 6.8lb.
- 24” upright: 24” (H) x 16” (L) x 11” (W); 9.4lb.
- 28” upright: 28” (H) x 19” (L) x 12” (W); 11.8lb.
Maximum Mobility and Maneuvering
- 4 360º spinner wheels
- Push or pull each case
- Lightweight construction
- Top and side carry handles
- Bottom grab handle for easy lifting
- Expands 1.5” to fit souvenirs and stowaways
- Dual inner compartments
- Several zippered accessories pockets
Stands up to Tough Traveling
- Hard-sided polycarbonate and ABS exterior
- Reinforced corners
About Ben Sherman
In the 1960s a youth movement surged in Britain. Its members were known by many names: post-war teddy boys, modernists, and simply “mods.” They were inspired by British pop music, Italian fashion, and poetry written by moon men. And they fell in love with the colorful, well-tailored shirts crafted by a new local designer, Ben Sherman. Sherman’s shirts were stitched from premium American textiles and tinted in pastels. The tops became so popular that in 1970 Sherman ordered a million yards of oxford cloth, a quarter million yards of gingham fabric, and a quarter million yards of striped materials. Today, the global fashion brand outfits gents from head to toe in shoes, hats, pants, shirts, and even pocket squares.