- DVR with 500GB hard drive
- Two wireless cameras
- HDMI cable
Lorex Corp 4-Channel ECO BlackBox3 DVR Security System with 2 Wireless Cameras
This security system’s wireless cameras don’t need to be connected back to the DVR, so they’re easier to mount wherever you need them.
If the system detects suspicious movement on your property, it will send you an email with a snapshot of what’s going on. But you can also check in anytime via the mobile app, where you can view live footage, play back recorded video, and more, all from a smartphone or tablet.
Long-Range Night Vision
The cameras can see up to 135’ through the dark of night to keep your home or business secure at all hours. Auto-mechanical infrared camera filters keep colors accurate, even as lighting changes.
Stable Wireless Connection
SignalGuard technology ensures the cameras stay connected by constantly monitoring the wireless signal and automatically reconnecting if it’s low. Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology reduces signal interference, so footage isn’t interrupted.
- Model number: LH03045GC2W
- Tablet and smartphone viewing and playback
- 960H resolution for detailed, lifelike footage
- HDMI cable connects DVR to HDTVs
- Email alerts with snapshot attachment
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording options
- Real-time wireless video up to 30fps
- Extended bandwidth for smooth, high-frame-rate video
- Long-range night vision up to 135’/90’
- Wireless range up to 165’ indoors, 500’ outdoors
- Vandal-resistant camera design with cable pass-through mounting brackets
- Full specifications
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from Lorex Corp
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?