- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Back to School: ESRB Rating Everyone: Content is generally suitable for all ages. Contains alcohol references, comic mischief, and violent references.
- Battleship: ESRB Rating Everyone 10+: Content is generally suitable for ages 10 and up. Contains mild violence.
- Minute to Win It: ESRB Rating Everyone: Content is generally suitable for all ages. Contains comic mischief.
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?: ESRB Rating Everyone: Content is generally suitable for all ages. Contains alcohol references, mild language, and violent references.
Four-Game Kids’ Game-Show Bundle for Nintendo Wii
This video-game bundle helps little ones stay sharp and pick up interesting facts through game-show-style trivia, all on the Nintendo Wii. Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Back to School tests wits with more than 6,000 questions in 23 different categories. Players can challenge friends in head-to-head Super Battle of Wits mode or strategize with friends in Study Buddies. The classic game Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? includes all the lifelines of the Emmy-winning show, including the popular phone-a-friend and beg-the-host-for-the-answer. Hosted by Guy Fieri, Minute to Win It challenges players to complete tough, 60-second tasks like those seen on the hit show.
The only game in this set not linked to a popular game show is Battleship. Still, this game is educational in its own right; little ones can develop strategies and tactical plans while defending the planet from alien forces.
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Back to School
- More than 6,000 questions
- 23 trivia categories
- Learn history, geography, and science
- Import your favorite Mii character
- Get help from a classroom partner
- Challenge friends in Super Battle of Wits
- Strategize with friends in Study Buddies
- Five fast-paced modes
- Get help with cheats, peeks, and saves
- Defend the earth against an alien attack
- Side story to the Universal Pictures movie of the same name
- Action-packed gameplay
- Strategize tactical attack plans
- Ship-to-ship combat
- Launch air strikes
- Radar sweeps
- Upgradable naval units with specialty attacks
Minute to Win It
- Based on NBC’s hit game show
- Tackle unique challenges to win prizes
- Hosted by Guy Fieri
- 10 challenging, 60-second tasks using household items
- 36 exciting mini games
- Full character customization
- Balance board compatible
- Single-player mode and multiplayer mode supporting up to four players
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
- Based on the Emmy Award–winning TV show
- Answer 15 multiple-choice questions correctly to win
- Use Ask the Audience, Double Dip, and Phone a Friend lifelines
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?