Xbox One 500 Console
Next-generation game graphics are just the start of what the Xbox One has to offer. With features such as streaming apps, a built-in Blu-ray player, and Windows 10 integration—not to mention ever-expanding backward compatibility with Xbox 360 titles—the Xbox One can ably serve as the hub of your home-entertainment system.
Smooth, Fluid Performance
Whether you’re battling alien forces in Halo or dazzling crowds in Madden, the Xbox One’s beefy octa-core processor and 8GB of RAM keep the action moving at a steady, uninterrupted clip. Games, however, are just the beginning. Such processing power lets you swiftly glide from playing games to streaming movies, or even doing both simultaneously.
Play Online with Friends
Microsoft backs the Xbox One with more than 300,000 servers, which help support smooth, nearly lag-free online gaming. Xbox Live’s Smart Match system uses intelligent algorithms to match players, so you won’t find yourself frustrated by uneven battles, held back in team-based games, or chatting with a cat that’s learned how to turn on its owner’s Xbox.
Ready for Home-Theater Systems
A built-in Blu-ray player renders your shows and movies on your TV in 1080p full-HD resolution. HDMI pass-through lets you connect a cable or satellite receiver to watch TV through your Xbox One, saving you the hassle of manually switching inputs.
- Online play over Xbox Live (subscription not included)
- Streaming apps such as Netflix and YouTube
- Eight-core x86 processor
- 8GB RAM system memory
- 500 GB hard drive
- Built-in WiFi
- Integrated Blu-ray player
- HDMI pass-through
- Backward compatibility with select Xbox 360 titles
- Product dimensions: 14”x7.1”x12”
- Condition: Manufacturer Refurbished
What’s in the Box
- Refurbished Xbox One Console
- 500GB hard drive
- Xbox One wireless controller
- HDMI cable
- 90 day Microsoft Warranty
- Assassin’s Creed Unity
- Halo 5 Guardians Limited Edition
- Halo 5 Guardians Wireless Controller