- Six satellite speakers
- Center channel speaker
Pyle 7.1-Channel Home-Theater System with Bluetooth
This home-theater system elevates your TV’s audio to true surround sound, bringing a more immersive experience to movies, TV shows, and video games.
True Surround Sound
Hear ocean waves rolling behind you, footsteps coming toward you, or people whispering in the room next to you. The six satellite speakers and center channel speaker literally surround you with sound, making it feel as though the action is happening around you. By pinpointing the location of each sound, the speakers turn small details, such as a bird chirping, into powerful elements of storytelling.
The subwoofer does far more than add thump to music. Deepened low frequencies heighten what you’re watching in a variety of ways, such as intensifying the swell of background music. They also amplify ambient noises, such as a door slam or the snores of a snoozing bulldog, making environments feel more alive.
Wirelessly Stream Music
Put on some jazz to help your guests relax and mingle, or play talk radio at max volume to show neighbors how cultured you are. Bluetooth pairs with smartphones, tablets, and other enabled wireless devices, so you can stream your favorite music in 7.1-channel surround sound.
- Product number: PT798SBA
- Surround sound system with 500 watts total power
- 50-watt satellite and center speakers with 3” drivers
- 150-watt subwoofer with 10” long-throw driver
- Receiver with amplifier, preamp, and FM tuner
- Bluetooth wireless audio playback
- Digital VFD display
- DVD and CD compatible
- MP3 and MP4 compatible
- Remote control
- Gold-capped A/V cables and wires
- Satellite frequency response: 150Hz–20kHz
- Subwoofer frequency response: 50Hz–330Hz
- Signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio: 85dB
- THD: 0.1%
- Condition: new
- Subwoofer: 16.5” (D) x 14.93” (W) x 10.22” (H)
- Satellite speakers: 5.5” (D) x 5.5” (W) x 11.39” (H)
- Center channel speaker: 9.23” (D) x 4.71” (W) x 3.06” (H)
- 1 Year Warranty From Pyle
- Weight: 41.28lb.
Installing a home theater is more than just plugging in components. Tailor it to match your space with these home theater design best practices.