9-Cup Moka Espresso Maker
How to Use It
- Fill bottom chamber with water and middle filter with ground beans
- Screw on the top chamber
- Place directly over the heat on a stovetop
- As soon as the pot starts to gurgle—typically after four to five minutes—turn off the heat
- Pour and serve
Materials and Care
- Aluminum body
- Bakelite handle and knob
- Wash infrequently to build up a flavor-enhancing residue
Good to Know
- Makes up to nine 2oz. cups of espresso
- Great for serving espresso to large groups or brewing individual cups
- Compatible with gas or electric ranges; do not use with induction stoves
- Heat-safe handle and knob
- Approximate dimensions: 4” (W) x 10” (H)
- Weight: 1.4lb.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.