Accell UltraAV Mini-DisplayPort or DisplayPort to 3x DisplayPort Multi-Display MST Hub
What It Is
- Splitter for mirroring or extending your desktop’s display over 3 monitors
- Mini-DisplayPort (1.2v) or DisplayPort (1.2v) cable on one end
- Hub with 3 DisplayPorts on the other end
It Allows You…
- View a single image across 3 displays for gaming, graphic design, or spreadsheet analysis
- Dedicate each display to separate applications for efficient multi-tasking
Multi-Stream (MST) and Single-Stream (SST) Protocols
- MST (DP1.2): supports up to 3 displays independently with resolutions up to 2048x1536 @ 60Hz
- SST (DP1.1): supports up to 3 displays in clone mode with resolutions up to 2560x1600 @ 60Hz
- Windows PC or laptop with DisplayPort version 1.1 or 1.2
- Recommended for use with DisplayPort monitors
- Note: The maximum number of displays that can be enabled at the same time is limited by the number of Display Pipes supported by your computer’s video card.
- Supports per lane data rates of 5.4 Gbps (HBR2), 2.7 Gbps (HBR) and 1.62 Gbps (RBR)
- Standards compliance: DisplayPort v1.2/1.1a, VESA DDM, HDCP V2.0, and EDID V1.4
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions and weight:
- Mini-DisplayPort to 3x DisplayPort Hub: 10.5”x8”x2”; 0.52lb.
- DisplayPort to 3x DisplayPort Hub: 10”x8”x2”; 0.52lb.
- 2 years warranty from Accell