Acer Aspire 15.6” Laptop
A speedy Intel Core i5 processor and large hard drive fill out this 15.6” laptop, helping it move smoothly and quickly.
Plenty of Room for Media
The Aspire’s 500GB hard drive leaves lots of space for even the largest media files—it amounts to 333,000 images, 142,000 songs, or 263 hours of HD video.
The built-in webcam is great for video calling, video blogging, and selfies of the cat standing between your face and the camera.
Launch Applications Quickly
The dual-core processor and ample memory keep this laptop’s functions moving, opening files and launching applications with little to no lag time.
- Model number: E5-571-5552
- 15.6” screen with LED backlight and Acer CineCrystal technology
- Resolution: 1366x768
- Intel Core i5-4210U 1.7GHz dual-core processor
- 4GB RAM DDR3L
- 500GB 5,400RPM hard drive
- Built-in WiFi
- Windows 8.1 operating system
- Intel HD Graphics 4400 integrated card
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Built-in webcam, microphone, and speakers
- Two USB 2.0 ports, one USB 3.0 port, one VGA port, one HDMI port, two memory-card slots, and audio port
- No optical disc drive
- One-year warranty from Acer
- Condition: new
- Dimensions: 15.02” (L) x 10.08” (W) x 1”–1.19” (D)
- Weight: 5.51lb.
Acer is a classic success story: it began as a husband-and-wife team with a handful of employees and grew into one of the bestselling names in laptop computers. In 2007, after acquiring both Gateway and Packard Bell, Acer was the No. 2 bestselling brand in the world for notebooks. But like many companies with humble roots, Acer has remained committed to its values, winning dozens of awards for sustainability and product design. Those two values meet in products such as recyclable notebook computers and the V6 series monitors, which were made with post-consumer recycled material. And the public notices: at the close of 2014, Acer landed a top spot on Amazon’s holiday bestseller list with its Chromebook, and the Aspire V laptop won a PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Award, promising much of what the brand is known for: “an entry-level gaming laptop with some real muscle, showing impressive performance and solid battery life without the expense of a premium system.”