- ResQLink personal locator beacon (ACR 2880)
- ResQLink floating personal locator beacon (ACR 2881)
Each beacon includes class 2 lithium batteries, an owner's manual, and registration form.
ACR ResQLink Personal Locator Beacons
With three integrated levels of signal technology, these GPS-enabled personal locator beacons pinpoint users' location within 100 meters or less within five minutes. The GPS, 406 MHz, and 121.5 MHz homing signals quickly and accurately relate this position to a worldwide search-and-rescue satellite system to ensure the beacon does not go unnoticed. The slim, lightweight beacons easily clip to backpacks and fit inside pockets or sandwiches for easy travel. Though these beacons could surely help anyone in distress, they're ideal for boaters, outdoorsmen, pilots, and other adventurous types.
- Handheld emergency beacons
- GPS enabled
- 406 MHz signal
- 121.5 MHz homing capability
- Quickly relays an accurate location to a worldwide search-and-rescue satellite system
- Typically sends location within five minutes
- Guides within 100 meters of your position
- Class 2 lithium batteries included
- Condition: New
- Five-year warranty from ACR
- Dimensions and weight:
- ACR 2880 ResQLink beacon: 1.3"x1.9"x3.9"; 4.6 oz.
- ACR 2881 ResQLink floating beacon: 1.6"x1.9"x4.5"; 5.4 oz.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 5 year warranty from ACR. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?