Monster Digital 1080P+ 60FPS HD Camera w/16GB Memory, Mounts
Capture every detail of an incredible run down the slopes or bike stunt in stunning HD quality, so you can relive the moment again and again.
HDTV-Worthy Home Video
Relive events in lifelike detail thanks to 1080p full-HD video recording. With the same high-definition image quality you’d see on a Blu-ray film, this camera lends a professional, cinematic quality to all of your videos.
- 16GB microSD memory card
- Dustproof and waterproof case
- Curved quick-release mount for a helmet
- Flat quick-release mount for a board
- Handlebar mount for a bike
- Suction cup mount for a dashboard
- Image sensor: 8MP CMOS sensor
- Video resolution: 1080p full HD at 60fps
- Optics: 170º wide-angle lens
- Monitor: 2” LCD
- WiFi: no
- Memory-card slot: up to 16GB
- Battery: 1200mAh lithium-ion
- Weight: 1.7lb.
- Product dimensions: 4.25” x 4.25” x 10”
- Condition: new
- MSRP: $129
Speakers are key when listening to music, but what about the cable connected to those speakers? Until Monster came along, no one had thought about how those cables could damper sound quality. Engineer Noel Lee, who was also a drummer, figured it out, and he set to work developing a cable that would ring true. It was a quick hit, and Monster grew to provide cables and other accessories for high-quality home sound enjoyment. Monster’s true claim to fame, however, was helping to launch the Beats brand. It was Monster’s unique infrastructure and advanced engineering that propelled Beats headphones and earphones to the top of the line. Though Monster and Beats have since gone their separate ways, Monster has continued to charge along, with its own line of headphones, a wide range of cables and speakers, and power solutions for both homes and mobile phones.