Adams Golf Women’s Blue Hybrid Rescues
Ideal for weekend warriors and casual golfers, these clubs help mitigate off-center shots and miss-hits to maintain high ball speeds and long distance.
- Easily launches balls into the air
- Provides greater carry and longer distance
- Velocity slot flexes to provide consistent speed and launch over a large area of the face
- Spring-like effect expands the sweet spot to maintain ball speed on miss-hits
- Low-and-back center of gravity increases ball spin and speed
- #4h hybrid (21º loft), #5h hybrid (23º loft), or #6h hybrid (25º loft)
- Graphite Aldila SlimTech shaft
- Women’s flex
- Standard length
- Headcover included
About Adams Golf
Barney Adams was a custom club fitter, using different materials and head designs for each duffer, so perhaps it’s not a surprise that he took a different approach from many other club manufacturers when he started making his own. His design for a fairway wood, called Tight Lies, used an “upside down” head design different from virtually every other fairway wood, and it became a quick hit and introduced golfers to Adams’ full line of drivers, putters, and other clubs. Now under the same umbrella as TaylorMade and Adidas Golf, Adams continues to product its top-quality clubs and has been spotted in the bags of pros such as Ernie Els.