Adidas Men’s Adizero 6-Spike Golf Shoes
Improve Your Game
- Low-profile ThinTech Cleat keeps you closer to the ground for more control
- 6-spike design prevents slipping
- Waterproof technology; first layer wicks away moisture to the shoe’s surface while the second layer surrounds foot with a waterproof membrane
- Runs slightly narrow
- Fits true to size
- Microfiber leather upper
- CLOUDFOAM™ Insole and Sockliner
- Care instructions: clean the leather periodically with a mild detergent and soft, damp cloth; after cleaning, apply a leather conditioner
At age 20, athlete Adolf “Adi” Dassler set out to craft shoes that would help athletes reach their full potential and avoid injury. His timing was unfortunate: just after World War I, raw materials were scarce. Still, he managed to acquire enough canvas to construct his first pair. After only a few years, his footwear became wildly popular. In 1928, several athletes wore his shoes while competing, with one runner capturing a gold medal and setting a world record.
His real breakthrough came, however, at the 1954 World Cup championship game between Germany and Hungary—remembered in soccer lore as the Miracle of Bern. The field was a muddy swamp, and Dassler outfitted the long-shot German team with screw-in studs, and they won their country’s first World Cup. The studs marked a turning point for not only for Dassler’s company but also soccer teams and pristine grass fields around the world.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.