Adidas Adizero Men’s 6-Spike Golf Shoe
Designed for Performance
- Low-profile ThinTech Cleat keeps feet close to the ground
- Six-spike configuration provides more control for powerful swings
- ClimaProof waterproofing keeps feet dry through long games
Good To Know
- Fit true to size with a slightly narrow width
- Made of leather
- Clean periodically with a mild detergent and soft, damp cloth
- Apply leather conditioner to soften and protect the shoe
At age 20, athlete Adolf “Adi” Dassler set out to craft shoes that would help athletes reach their full potential and avoid injury. His timing was unfortunate: just after World War I, raw materials were scarce. Still, he managed to acquire enough canvas to construct his first pair. After only a few years, his footwear became wildly popular. In 1928, several athletes wore his shoes while competing, with one runner capturing a gold medal and setting a world record.
His real breakthrough came, however, at the 1954 World Cup championship game between Germany and Hungary—remembered in soccer lore as the Miracle of Bern. The field was a muddy swamp, and Dassler outfitted the long-shot German team with screw-in studs, and they won their country’s first World Cup. The studs marked a turning point for not only for Dassler’s company but also soccer teams and pristine grass fields around the world.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.