Adidas Men’s 360 Traxion Boa Golf Shoes
- Men’s golf shoes
- Designed to be wider in the forefoot for improved fit, feel, and comfort
- Small and thin Boa Closure System located on the top center tongue for easy, customizable adjustment
- 6-spike Thin Tech outsole with Adiwear offers long-lasting abrasion resistance and traction
- Cloudfoam molded EVA sock liner provides enhanced support and cushioning while reducing friction
- Microfiber upper with Climastorm water-resistant protection for lightweight durability
- Fits true to size
At age 20, athlete Adolf “Adi” Dassler set out to craft shoes that would help athletes reach their full potential and avoid injury. His timing was unfortunate: just after World War I, raw materials were scarce. Still, he managed to acquire enough canvas to construct his first pair. After only a few years, his footwear became wildly popular. In 1928, several athletes wore his shoes while competing, with one runner capturing a gold medal and setting a world record.
His real breakthrough came, however, at the 1954 World Cup championship game between Germany and Hungary—remembered in soccer lore as the Miracle of Bern. The field was a muddy swamp, and Dassler outfitted the long-shot German team with screw-in studs, and they won their country’s first World Cup. The studs marked a turning point for not only for Dassler’s company but also soccer teams and pristine grass fields around the world.