Adidas Men’s Performance Golf Polos
- Men’s stylish golf shirts
- Materials: 100% polyester blend
- Suggested care instructions
- Men’s sizing chart
The Adidas Men’s Golf Climacool Polo
- Soft and comfortable shirt
- Three stripes on the right sleeve
- Climacool mesh ventilation side panels
- Made with a stretchy material for non-restrictive wear
The Puremotion Solid Jersey Polo
- Solid colored shirt
- Contrast Adidas brandmark on the left sleeve
- Three-stripes logo on the back neck
- Anti-roll collar with rib knit detailing for comfortable wear
At age 20, athlete Adolf “Adi” Dassler set out to craft shoes that would help athletes reach their full potential and avoid injury. His timing was unfortunate: just after World War I, raw materials were scarce. Still, he managed to acquire enough canvas to construct his first pair. After only a few years, his footwear became wildly popular. In 1928, several athletes wore his shoes while competing, with one runner capturing a gold medal and setting a world record.
His real breakthrough came, however, at the 1954 World Cup championship game between Germany and Hungary—remembered in soccer lore as the Miracle of Bern. The field was a muddy swamp, and Dassler outfitted the long-shot German team with screw-in studs, and they won their country’s first World Cup. The studs marked a turning point for not only for Dassler’s company but also soccer teams and pristine grass fields around the world.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.