Adidas Short 10-Pound Weighted Vest
- Provides additional resistance during workouts such as running, bicycling, weight training, and cross training
- Increase strength and endurance
- Suitable for high- and low-impact activity
- Wide Velcro waist belt can be easily worn over layers of training apparel
- Designed to distribute the weight evenly across the torso, allowing free movement
- Weight packets in individual pockets of the vest are removable, allowing a varied weight load for customized workouts
- One size fits most
- Dimensions: 6”x16”x16”
At age 20, athlete Adolf “Adi” Dassler set out to craft shoes that would help athletes reach their full potential and avoid injury. His timing was unfortunate: just after World War I, raw materials were scarce. Still, he managed to acquire enough canvas to construct his first pair. After only a few years, his footwear became wildly popular. In 1928, several athletes wore his shoes while competing, with one runner capturing a gold medal and setting a world record.
His real breakthrough came, however, at the 1954 World Cup championship game between Germany and Hungary—remembered in soccer lore as the Miracle of Bern. The field was a muddy swamp, and Dassler outfitted the long-shot German team with screw-in studs, and they won their country’s first World Cup. The studs marked a turning point for not only for Dassler’s company but also soccer teams and pristine grass fields around the world.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.