Adrienne Vittadini Deluxe Denier Luggage Set (2-Piece)
- Matching rolling suitcase and duffle bag
- Durable 1680 denier polyester construction
- Signature printed lining
- Interior accessory pockets
- Spinner wheels
- Push button locking telescopic handle
- Molded frame
- EVA expandable design
- Two zippered gusseted front pockets
- Heavy duty zipper pulls
- 21” wet pouch
- Suitcase dimensions: 21” (H) x 14” (W) x 9” (D)
- Weight: 6lbs.
- Adjustable and removeable shoulder strap
- Top carry handles
- Back wall strap attaches easily to suitcase handle
- Duffle bag dimensions: 18” (L) x 14” (W) x 7” (D)
- Weight: 2.5lbs.
About Adrienne Vittadini
Adrienne Vittadini, who launched her design house in 1979, changed the face of American women’s fashion. The evidence? According to the New York Times, Vittadini was the first to pair flower-patterned sweaters with cotton skirts printed with matching florals—and make it affordable. Her brand has since expanded to add what she refers to as “lightness and a sense of humor” to swimwear, handbags, and accessories. Vittadini’s aesthetic, like a pirate fluent in French, seeks to infuse life with adventure and romance; she wants “to create excitement. Clothes have to say, ‘Take me away!’”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.