Adrienne Vittadini AV Eau De Parfum for Women (3 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: bergamot, cyclamen, and lily of the valley
- Heart: yellow freesia, May rose, jasmine, and ylang-ylang
- Base notes: orris, sandalwood, moss, musk, and tonka bean
- Oriental women’s eau de parfum
- Size: 3fl. oz.
- Flacon: ovoid bottle with a cap resembling a wave
- Introduced in: 1994
- Ingredients: water, alcohol denatured, limonene, linalool
About Adrienne Vittadini
Adrienne Vittadini, who launched her design house in 1979, changed the face of American women’s fashion. The evidence? According to the New York Times, Vittadini was the first to pair flower-patterned sweaters with cotton skirts printed with matching florals—and make it affordable. Her brand has since expanded to add what she refers to as “lightness and a sense of humor” to swimwear, handbags, and accessories. Vittadini’s aesthetic, like a pirate fluent in French, seeks to infuse life with adventure and romance; she wants “to create excitement. Clothes have to say, ‘Take me away!’”
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.