$1.99 for an AfterBite insect-bite-relieving gel kit ($9.48 total value), which includes the following items:
- One 0.7-ounce. tube of AfterBite Outdoor ($5.49 list price)
- One 0.7-ounce. tube of AfterBite Kids ($3.99 list price)
AfterBite Outdoor and Kids Combo Kit
Biting flies, mosquitoes, and ants are no match for this duo of ointments, which are formulated to relieve the swelling and itching from every chomp. The extra-strength gels are infused with tea tree oil and baking soda to help relieve pain and speed up the healing process for both fresh bites and those that have already been scratched. Each tube fits easily into a camping pack, baby bag, or the front pocket of that guy at the carnival who had a beard of bees.
- Two tubes of bug-bite-relieving gel
- Works for bites from animals such as bees, fleas, ticks, and toothless sharks
- Specially formulated for use by children and outdoorsy adults alike
- Non-stinging formula for kids
- Soothes new bites and scratched bites
- Helps reduce swelling and irritation
- Ingredients: Carbopol 940, water (purified), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), and tea tree oil (melaleuca alternifolia)
- Weight: 0.7 oz. per tube
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. $2.99 flat-rate shipping for purchases less than $14.99. Free shipping for purchases of $14.99 or more. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks of the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.