- 7-ampoule set (14-day regimen)
- 14-ampoule set (28-day regimen)
AHA 24K Gold Ampoule Set (14- or 28-Day Program)
- May soften signs of aging
- Conditions and tones skin
- Exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal a brighter complexion
Easily Integrates into Skincare Routines
As an exfoliant, you can use this formula after cleansing your face and applying a toner. It’s best to apply the formula in the evening because it contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. You can use one ampoule every other day, or half an ampoule each day, until the pack is done.
How to Apply It
Carefully break open the acrylic ampoule. Using the top pin, push on the white piston at the bottom of the ampoule to force the solution out of its container and onto the enclosed porcelain plate. Massage the gold flakes and solution gently into the face and neck with your fingertips using an upward and outward motion. Continue until everything seems to have completely penetrated the skin. Wash and store the porcelain plate after every use.
- Glycerin, which retains moisture
- Butylene glycol, a slip agent that helps other ingredients penetrate the skin
- Sodium hyaluronate, a form of hyaluronic acid that may boost moisture in skin and ease inflammation
- Click here for a full ingredients list
Good to Know
- Skincare formula comes in 7 or 14 acrylic ampoules
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for all skin types
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.