Akribos XXIV Men’s Swiss Quartz Multifunction Watch
Movement and Complications
- Swiss quartz movement
- Date and day-of-week subdials
- 24-hour subdial
Materials and Design
- Alloy case, bezel, and band
- Sleek brushed finish
- Colorful-yet-subtle accents on the dial
- Fold-over clasp with push button
- Water-resistant to 30m
- Resists light splashes and rain
- Suitable for normal everyday use
- Case dimensions: 51mm (W) x 14mm (H)
- Band dimensions: 8” (L) x 24mm (W)
Full dimensions: 51mm (W) x 8” (L)
- 2-year warranty from Akribos XXIV
About Akribos XXIV
It seems only natural for a watchmaker to be concerned with history. The founders of Akribos XXIV were fascinated by the history of timekeeping, which has roots in Greece and Rome. To commemorate the ancient art, they named their company for the two powers. In Greek, akribos means “exact and precise;” XXIV are the Roman numerals for 24, as well as Prince’s latest signature. Taken together, the name both pays homage to the past and makes a promise for the future. Each timepiece the company crafts is meticulously designed to track all 24 hours in a day. Furthermore, every watch doubles as an eye-catching accessory. Details such as sunray dials, crystal-accented bezels, and braided bracelets represent the company’s distinctive style: bold, fashion-forward, and functional.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.