Akribos XXIV Men’s Quartz Multifunction Genuine Leather Strap Watch
- Analog display
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case and bezel material: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 44mm (W) x 9.5mm (H)
- Bezel color: silver, gold, or rose gold
- Strap material: genuine leather
- Strap dimensions: 9” (L) x 19mm (W)
- Adjustable strap
- Clasp type: tang buckle
- Sapphire-coated crystal
- Luminous dauphine-style hands
- Stick-style markers
- Day, date, and 24-hour subdials
- Water resistance to 30 meters
- Approx. full product dimensions: 9” (L) x 44mm (W) x 9.5mm (H)
About Akribos XXIV
It seems only natural for a watchmaker to be concerned with history. The founders of Akribos XXIV were fascinated by the history of timekeeping, which has roots in Greece and Rome. To commemorate the ancient art, they named their company for the two powers. In Greek, akribos means “exact and precise;” XXIV are the Roman numerals for 24, as well as Prince’s latest signature. Taken together, the name both pays homage to the past and makes a promise for the future. Each timepiece the company crafts is meticulously designed to track all 24 hours in a day. Furthermore, every watch doubles as an eye-catching accessory. Details such as sunray dials, crystal-accented bezels, and braided bracelets represent the company’s distinctive style: bold, fashion-forward, and functional.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.