Akribos XXIV Swiss Diamond-Accented Watches
- Base-metal case, bezel, and link bracelet
- Case: 30mm (L) x 30mm (W) x 10mm (D)
- Adjustable band: up to 7.5” (L) x 14mm (W)
- Deployment clasp with push button
- Bezel and lugs with genuine crystals
- Dial with diamond markers
- Swiss quartz movement
- Water resistant to 10 meters
About Akribos XXIV
It seems only natural for a watchmaker to be concerned with history. The founders of Akribos XXIV were fascinated by the history of timekeeping, which has roots in Greece and Rome. To commemorate the ancient art, they named their company for the two powers. In Greek, akribos means “exact and precise;” XXIV are the Roman numerals for 24, as well as Prince’s latest signature. Taken together, the name both pays homage to the past and makes a promise for the future. Each timepiece the company crafts is meticulously designed to track all 24 hours in a day. Furthermore, every watch doubles as an eye-catching accessory. Details such as sunray dials, crystal-accented bezels, and braided bracelets represent the company’s distinctive style: bold, fashion-forward, and functional.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.