Akribos XXIV Swiss Multifunction Watch for Men
- Three subdials: 24-hour, month, and day of week
- Date display
- Sapphire-coated crystal front
- Movement type: Swiss-quartz with analog display
- Case and bezel material: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 46mm (W) x 13.5mm (H)
- Black or silver-tone bezel
- Band material: genuine leather
- Band dimensions: up to 9” (L) x 22mm (W)
- Adjustable band
- Clasp Type: buckle
- Full Dimensions: up to 9” (L) x 46mm (W)
About Akribos XXIV
It seems only natural for a watchmaker to be concerned with history. The founders of Akribos XXIV were fascinated by the history of timekeeping, which has roots in Greece and Rome. To commemorate the ancient art, they named their company for the two powers. In Greek, akribos means “exact and precise;” XXIV are the Roman numerals for 24, as well as Prince’s latest signature. Taken together, the name both pays homage to the past and makes a promise for the future. Each timepiece the company crafts is meticulously designed to track all 24 hours in a day. Furthermore, every watch doubles as an eye-catching accessory. Details such as sunray dials, crystal-accented bezels, and braided bracelets represent the company’s distinctive style: bold, fashion-forward, and functional.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.