Akribos XXIV Trek Men’s World-Map Watch Collection
- Movement type: quartz
- Case material: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 44mm (W) x 11mm (H)
- Bezel material: stainless steel
- Bracelet material: stainless steel
- Bracelet dimensions: 8.5” (L) x 22mm (W)
- Clasp type: fold-over
- Water resistance: up to 50 m
- Full dimensions: 8.5” (L) x 44mm (W)
- 2-year warranty from Akribos XXIV
About Akribos XXIV
It seems only natural for a watchmaker to be concerned with history. The founders of Akribos XXIV were fascinated by the history of timekeeping, which has roots in Greece and Rome. To commemorate the ancient art, they named their company for the two powers. In Greek, akribos means “exact and precise;” XXIV are the Roman numerals for 24, as well as Prince’s latest signature. Taken together, the name both pays homage to the past and makes a promise for the future. Each timepiece the company crafts is meticulously designed to track all 24 hours in a day. Furthermore, every watch doubles as an eye-catching accessory. Details such as sunray dials, crystal-accented bezels, and braided bracelets represent the company’s distinctive style: bold, fashion-forward, and functional.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.