This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Omega-3 Supplement for Dogs and Cats
Fish oil supplements provide heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, which are found in fish like salmon, mackerel, herring, lake trout, and albacore tuna. The body needs these fatty acids to function properly, but it doesn’t naturally produce it.
Potential Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Effectively supports and enriches your pets skin and coat
- Decreases triglycerides (bad cholesterol), which are harmful to the heart
- Slows growth rate of plaque in the arteries
- Decreases chance of arrhythmia (abnormal heartbeats), which can lead to sudden death
- Reduces the chance of heart attack or stroke
- Helps ease symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, including joint pain and stiffness
- Salmon flavor naturally attracts pets to eat their food while improving their overall health
American Heart Association Recommendations
- Place the all natural salmon oil in your cat or dogs food once daily for best results
- 32 oz.
- Serving size: 1 Tbsp. per 25 lb. of your pet to their daily dose of food
- Supplement facts
What does Vitamin B12 actually do? What about horny goat weed? Learn more about the wide world of supplements and figure out which are best for your needs.