When NASA was formed in 1958, scientists claimed they were exploring the final frontier, but everyone knows they were looking for aliens. And in 1979, Ellen Ripley (Sigourney Weaver) and her Nostromo crew found one. The deep-space explorers ventured onto an unknown planetoid and picked up a hitchhiker, who was bent on killing everyone on board.
The sci-fi franchise starts out as a routine mission back to Earth, but quickly turns into an all-out battle for survival. An alien egg stows itself away on the Nostromo before stalking and killing most of the crew. Only one member, Warrant Officer Ripley, survives.
- Includes: 1979 theatrical version and 2003 director’s cut with Ridley Scott introduction
- Won the 1979 Academy Award for Best Visual Effects
- Directed by Ridley Scott
- Stars Sigourney Weaver, Tom Skerritt, and John Hurt
After fighting off a killer alien, Ripley gets back to Earth, and no one believes her story. But when contact is lost with the colony living on planet LV-426—where Ripley first encountered the alien—she’s tapped to be sent back into space on a rescue mission. This time, she encounters a whole army of aliens, including their queen.
- Includes: 1986 theatrical version and 1991 special edition with James Cameron introduction
- Won the 1986 Academy Awards for Best Visual Effects and Best Sound Effects Editing
- Directed by James Cameron
- Stars Sigourney Weaver and Carrie Henn
Ripley’s ship crash-lands on a space penal colony and she’s the lone survivor. Unfortunately for her, she also brought along one of her alien friends, who quickly begins attacking the prisoners. When the rampaging alien spares her life, she realizes she has been unknowingly carrying the embryo of a new alien queen.
- Includes: 1992 theatrical version and 2003 special edition (restored Workprint version)
- Nominated for the 1993 Academy Award for Best Visual Effects
- Directed by David Fincher
- Stars Sigourney Weaver, Charles S. Dutton, and Charles Dance
Ripley’s employers want to use the alien embryo inside of her to create powerful biological weapons, so they clone her remains. The ensuing offspring mature quickly and run rampage on the humans onboard. Ripley’s clone is again called upon to fight the aliens, but this time, there’s an alien hybrid who believes Ripley is its momma, but is still a deadly threat.
- Includes: 1997 theatrical version and 2003 special edition with Jean-Pierre Jeunet introduction
- Directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet
- Stars Sigourney Weaver and Winona Ryder
- Disc 5: Making the Anthology
- Disc 6: The Anthology Archives
- Number of discs: 6
- Run time: 477 minutes
- Rated: R (Restricted)
- Subtitles: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Dubbed: French, Spanish
- Studio: 20th Century Fox
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.