Amityville Horror Triple Feature on DVD
Triple Feature Contents
- Amityville Horror (1979)
- Amityville II: The Possession (1982)
- Amityville III: The Demon (1983)
A small colonial house in Amityville, New York, was the scene of a brutal mass murder, and each time a new family attempts to move into the home, horrific supernatural presences conspire to drive them out.
- Amityville Horror was based on a book by author Jay Anson, which chronicled the real-life experiences of the real George and Kathy Lutz
- Amityville Horror was the second-highest grossing film at the box office in 1979
- Since its release in 1979, the franchise has inspired 12 films
- Rating: R
- Number of discs: 3 discs
- Total run-time: 312 minutes
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.