Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Apple 2GB iPod Shuffle 4th Generation (Refurbished)
Full Control of Songs and Playlists
- Control pad allows for full track control
- Play songs on a playlist in order, or mix them up with shuffle mode
- VoiceOver function announces song title and artist
Store Hundreds of Songs
- Load playlists directly from iTunes
- Memory: 2GB
Tough Design for Listening on the Move
- Tough anodized aluminum body
- Integrated clip holds onto waistbands and necklines while you move
Good to Know
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours
- Product condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 1.14”x1.24”x0.34”
In the box: iPod shuffle, Apple earphones, iPod shuffle USB cable, quick start guide
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and, uniquely, because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.