Apple Smart Cover for iPad mini 1/2/3 (Refurbished)
Minimal Design, Durable Protection
- Tough polyurethane defends against scratches and fingerprints
- Soft, color-matched microfiber lining sweeps away dust and dirt
- Built-in magnetic hinge maintains a secure, precise fit
Folds into a Multiposition Stand
- High-angle stand for FaceTime and watching video
- Low-angle stand for a comfortable typing angle
Conserves Battery Power
- Tablet wakes up when cover opens
- Goes to sleep when it closes
- Product dimensions: 7.8” (L) x 5.75” (W) x 0.12” (H)
- Product weight: 3.2oz.
- Condition: refurbished
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and, uniquely, because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.
Answers to common questions for first-time tablet buyers.
A simplified look at the complex world of tablets. Find out which features are right for you.