- Apple iPad 3 with WiFi and AT&T 4G 16GB: white (MD369LL-A) or black (MD366LL-A)
Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Apple iPad 3 WiFi Tablet with Retina Display
Apple’s iPad harnesses the speed of a powerful processing and quad-core graphics chip to perform for up to 10 hours on a single battery charge—qualities that cnet declared “[cement the iPad 3 in] its position at the head of the tablet pack”. Its 9.7” Retina display uses four times more pixels than available on the iPad 2 to render every image, from text to streamed movies, in stunning clarity. The cellular-enabled models can surf the web almost anywhere on a 4G network, but these iPads have a generous heart; they can also create 4G hotspots for other devices to use.
- 9.7” Retina display
- Dual-core A5X chip processor
- Quad-core graphics
- 5MP iSight camera
- iOS 5 operating system
- Cellular models include 4G hotspot capability
- Battery life: up to 10 hours
- Condition: refurbished
- 30-day warranty from Encore
- WiFi: 9.5”x7.31”x0.37”, 1.44lb.
- WiFi and cellular: 9.5”x7.31”x0.37”, 1.46lb.
- Technical specifications
- System Requirements: Apple ID, internet access, iTunes 10.6 or later
- Syncing with iTunes requires:
- Mac: OS X v10.5.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and—uniquely—because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.
Answers to common questions for first-time tablet buyers.
A simplified look at the complex world of tablets. Find out which features are right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.