Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Apple iPad 4 with Retina Display WiFi 128GB
When the fourth-generation iPad arrived on the tablet scene, tech reviewers didn’t mince words. “Apple’s latest iPad is the best large tablet you can buy, period,” ruled PC Magazine, calling it a “slam dunk” for their Editors’ Choice designation. And CNET ruled that the newest iteration confirmed the iPad’s place “at the top of the tablet heap.”
A faster processor, vivid Retina display, and sleek design set the fourth-generation iPad apart. It’s compatible with Apple’s ever-expanding marketplace of apps, which include everything from games to organizational aids that make you look more responsible than if you just had games. At 128GB, this model features generous amounts of storage space—twice the highest amount previously available on an iPad—for photos, movies, documents, and more.
- Product number:
- Black: FE392LL/A
- White: FE393LL/A
- 9.7” Retina display with LED backlighting
- 2048x1536 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Dual-core A6X chipwith quad-core graphics
- 128GB storage can hold millions of grilled-cheese recipes
- 5MP iSight camera with 1080p Full HD video recording
- FaceTime HD camera with 720p HD video recording
- Built-in speaker and microphone
- Built-in WiFi802.11a/b/g/n (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth v4.0 wireless technology
- AirPlay video steaming to Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation)
- Access to hundreds of thousands of apps on Apple’s App Store
- Up to 10 hours of use on full charge
- Built-in 42.5-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Specifications sheet
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- One-year manufacturer warranty
In the box: iPad with Retina display WiFi, Lightning to USB cable, USB power adapter, documentation
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and—uniquely—because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 1yr manufacturer warranty. How is the strike-through price determined? Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.