Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Apple Leather Smart Case for iPad Air 2
- Aniline-dyed leather case fits around both back and screen
- Color-matched microfiber lining helps keep screen clean
- Screen switches on when case opens and returns to sleep when it closes
- Folding design lets the case serve as a stand for FaceTime or watching Netflix
- Can also hold iPads at a comfortable angle for typing
- Condition: refurbished
- Color: Black
- Product dimensions: 11.4”x7.5”x0.8”
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and, uniquely, because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.