Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Apple MacBook Pro 13.3” Laptop with Intel Core i5 Processor, 4GB RAM, and 500GB Hard Drive (Refurbished)
Images from websites or playing DVDs splash across this laptop’s glossy display with vivid realism and detail thanks to its LED backlight, and the screen’s 13.3” diagonal offers plenty of space to multitask across different apps.
A Processor that Keeps Up with You
For routine processes such as loading text documents or Web browsers, the MacBook Pro hums along at a speedy 2.5GHz. But when you need to open more data- or graphics-intensive programs, the laptop’s processor can crank its speed up to 3.1GHz, helping you avoid annoying lag or choppy frame rates.
Trackpad’s Enhanced Multitouch Controls
- Scroll: slide up or down with two fingers
- Zoom in/out: double tap with two fingers
- Flip to other open documents and webpages: swipe horizontally with two fingers
- Access mission control: swipe up with three fingers
- Cure that nagging tennis elbow: rub elbow gently in small circles
FaceTime Video Chatting
The MacBook Pro’s front-facing camera makes it easy for you to video chat with friends and family or interact face-to-face with coworkers during meetings and conference calls.
- Model number: MD101LL/A
- 13.3” LED-backlit display
- 1280x800 resolution
- 2.5GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor
- Processor with turbo-boost technology up to 3.1GHz
- FaceTime camera with 720p resolution
- 4GB DDR3 RAM pre-installed (supports up to 8GB)
- 8x slot-loading DVD player with double-layer DVD support
- 1 Thunderbolt port
- 2 USB 3.0 ports (backward-compatible with USB 2.0)
- FireWire 800 port
- SDXC-card slot (accepts cards up to 64GB; card not included)
- Bluetooth v4.0
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
- 802.11n WiFi
- Battery life: up to 7 hours
- Product dimensions: 12.8”x8.9”x1”
- Condition: refurbished
- 30-day warranty from vendor
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and, uniquely, because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.