Apple MagSafe 1 Power Adapters for MacBook, MacBook Air, or MacBook Pro
Prevent Frayed or Broken Power Cables
- Magnetic DC connector lets cable disconnect easily if it receives a jolt or pull
- Under normal conditions, helps guide the plug into place and create a secure connection
- Stops weakening of cables over time
- Recharges battery whether system is on, off, or in sleep mode
- Can power system in place of a battery
- LED light tells you when charging is in progress (amber) or finished (green)
- MagSafe 1s are generally compatible with Macbook models that have a CD-Rom drive
- 45W adapter works with MacBook Air (original to mid-2011)
- 60W adapter works with early white MacBooks (up to 2010) and 13” Macbook Pros (up to mid-2012)
- 85W adapter works with 15” and 17” MacBook Pros (up to mid-2012 for 15” and late 2011 for 17”)
- Wrap-around design allows cable to be wound up neatly for storage
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 1.25”x2.5”x6.8”
- Weight: 9oz.
Please refer to your owner’s manual if you do now know which Magsafe 1 Power Adapter is compatible with your Mac. Looking for MagSafe 2 Power Adapters? Click here to view the deal.
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and, uniquely, because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.