Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Apple Smart Cover for iPad Air and iPad Air 2 (Refurbished)
Protect Your Display, Conserve Your Battery
- Defends against dust, dirt, fingerprints, and scratches
- Activates wake function upon opening
- Tablet goes to sleep upon closing
- Doesn’t cover back, so iPad Air retains its look and feel
Doubles as a Stand
- Folds into a low-angle stand for comfortable typing
- Also props up tablet for FaceTime and movie watching
- Polyurethane for a minimal yet durable design
- Color-matched microfiber lining helps keep display clean
- Magnetic hinge securely aligns cover with tablet
- Product dimensions: 9.7” (L) x 7.4” (W) x 0.3” (H)
- Condition: refurbished
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and, uniquely, because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.
Answers to common questions for first-time tablet buyers.
A simplified look at the complex world of tablets. Find out which features are right for you.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.