Aramis Devin Eau de Cologne for Men
Timeless, Award-Winning Scent
- Blend of woody, warm spicy, and balsamic aromas
- Introduced in 1977
- FiFi Awards: 1978 Fragrance of the Year, Men’s Prestige
- Nose behind the scent: Bernard Chant
- Top notes: aldehydes, orange, artemisia, lavender, galbanum, bergamot, and lemon
- Middle notes: carnation, cinnamon, jasmine, caraway, and pine tree needles
- Base notes: labdanum, leather, amber, patchouli, musk, oakmoss, and cedar
- 3.4 fl. oz.
- Suitable for casual wear
- Sleek glass spray bottle with a metallic cap
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.