Arcade Legends 3 Upright Multigame Video Arcade Game Machine
The upright arcade cabinet enshrines more than 120 classic pixelated adventures so you can summon the bleeping and blooping of a video arcade in your own home. Its color monitor broadcasts an encyclopedic spread of premillennial pizza-parlor classics, including Asteroids, Bubble Bobble, Street Fighter II CE, Robotron: 2084, and Ghouls n’ Ghosts. One trackball and two joysticks control everything from golf clubs to spaceship rudders to the lobes of Taz’s brain, and 15 buttons trigger muscle memories of combo moves and cheat codes. Though the games demand white-knuckle concentration, the interface makes things easy for newcomers, providing a tutorial before each game and a menu screen that lets gamers navigate titles by name, manufacturer, or user favorite.
- Relive more than 120 classic games in a gamut of genres
- Gamepad features two joysticks, 15 buttons, and trackball
- For noncommercial play only; like a kind-hearted ice-cream man, the machine does not accept money
- Upright cabinet sports logos of classic games
- 26” color LCD monitor
- Sample of included games: Alpine Ski, Arkanoid, Asteroids, Berzerk, Bubble Bobble, Burger Time, Centipede, Dragon Breed, Elevator Action, Final Blow, Food Fight, Golden Tee Golf, Golden Tee Golf II, Gravitar, Jungle Hunt, Karate Champ, Lunar Lander, Millipede, Missile Command, Mouse Trap, Qix, Spacer Invaders, Targ, and Tempest
- Weight: 275lb.
- Dimensions: 25.5”x33.25”x68”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name, shipping address, and phone number at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?