Giorgio Armani Si by Giorgio Armani Eau de Parfum for Women
- Top notes: sicilian bergamot, mandarin, blackcurrant liqueur
- Heart notes: rose de mai, neroli, egyptian jasmine, freesia
- Base notes: patchouli, woods, amber, orcanox, vanilla
- Eau de parfum for women
- Vanilla, sweet fragrance
- Recommended for daytime wear
- Made in The United States
- Volume: 1, 1.7, or 5.1 fl.oz.
- Designed by Christine Nagel
- Clear glass bottle with a black closure
- Launched in 2013
About Giorgio Armani
Giorgio Armani believed, “Elegance is not about being noticed, it’s about being remembered.” His eponymous fashion house embodies this philosophy, which planted Italian fashion firmly on the map. Relying on his eye for tailoring, Armani garbs men and women in sophisticated designs with a European sensuality, marked by simple silhouettes and opulent fabrics. His luxurious empire has expanded from a world-renowned fashion house into a powerful cultural identity. Sophia Loren once said, “Entering into Armani’s world is like landing into the peaceful eye of a typhoon, into the perfect calm, into a style that cannot be shaken by the winds of sensationalism.”
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.