Art Naturals Vitamin C and Retinol Serums
It’s never too early nor too late to defend against the signs of aging. In the search for just the right product, these two serums stand out thanks to all-star anti-aging ingredients: retinol and vitamin C. The retinol formula (a.k.a vitamin A) promotes cell turnover for fresher, younger-looking skin. The vitamin C serum is a powerful antioxidant formula that hides blemishes from scarring and sun damage. Both enlist the help of soothing aloe and hyaluronic acid to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles and brighten complexions.
- A reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- Firmer skin
- Less noticeable age spots and other hyperpigmentation
How to Use a Serum
Thoroughly cleanse your face. If you use a toner, apply that next. While your skin still feels hydrated but is no longer wet, pat a few drops of the serum on your face. The active ingredients will penetrate better this way, compared to when your skin is completely dry.
- Retinol serum: 2.5% retinol, 20% vitamin C, 10% hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and CoQ10
- Vitamin C serum: 20% vitamin C, an amino acid blend, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, and ferulic acid
- Complete lists
Good to Know
- Serums can be used singularly or together
- Good for both men and women
- Size of each bottle: 1.0 fl. oz.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.