Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag for Xbox 360
Melee-filled battles and free open-world exploration await players in this acclaimed series’s piracy-based title. Captaining a ship through the Caribbean during piracy’s golden age, players use wits, stealth, and cunning in an effort to reveal a Templar conspiracy plot.
Like its Assassin’s Creed predecessors, Black Flag uses a third-person, stealth-based gameplay system, but adds a ship-based navigation element. Taking on the role of pirate Edward Kenway, players will captain the Jackdaw as they island hop between dangerous missions filled with sword duels, gunfights, and merry yo-ho-ho-ing. You’ll even be able to hunt large animals both at sea and on land.
Black Flag offers gamers a massive open world to explore. As players sail across the Caribbean, they’ll immerse themselves in distinct, historically accurate settings, including colonial bastions such as Kingston, Jamaica, chaotic pirate havens like Nassau, Bahamas, and off-the-map atolls and fortresses.
- “Sailing across the massive expanse of The Caribbean, exploring gorgeous and unique islands, and getting yourself into all sorts of swashbuckling trouble provide some of the most rewarding and memorable stretches of gameplay I’ve experienced all year.” – IGN (rating: 8.5/10)
- “A gorgeous, relentlessly entertaining open-world piracy simulator packed with interesting 18th century rogues.” – PC Gamer (rating: 90/100)
- “No other game in memory … slides you so snugly into the boots of a brash buccaneer and demands that you collect booty with as much stylish aggression.” – Games Radar (rating: 4.5/5)
- Third-person open-world action-adventure game
- Single-player campaign and multiplayer modes
- Gameplay: 30–40 hours
- Developer: Ubisoft
- ESRB rating: Mature
- Condition: new
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.