Sharpie Assorted Fine-Point Permanent Markers (12-Piece)
- Permanent markers for writing notes or labeling
- Fine-point markers provide smooth, sharp lines
- Includes 12 markers in different colors
- Fast-drying ink designed not to smear
- Waterproof and fade-resistant ink
First introduced in 1964, the Sharpie permanent marker remains an essential tool, even in an age of tablets and smartphones. No autograph seeker would be caught at a critical moment without one. Families and college students use it to label moving boxes. Office workers scare away lunch poachers with warnings written in the indelible ink. Were the Sharpie ever banned, finger mustaches and hand lips would surely go the way of the dodo. Ubiquitous and indispensable, the Sharpie is the perfect utensil for marking possessions and preserving celebrities’ names, never blurring or fading into an illegible smear.