Astell&Kern AK Jr 64GB High-Fidelity Portable Music Player
The perfect MP3 player for audiophiles, Astell&Kern’s AK Jr packs high-end audio circuitry and support for high-quality digital music files into a slim aluminum frame that slips easily into a pocket.
Ultimate Audio Quality
The AK Jr is designed with one thing in mind—high-fidelity playback. To ensure the only sounds you hear are the ones the artist recorded, the AK Jr supports a wide range of audio files at high bit rates, and it’s built from software and hardware that help minimize noise and interference.
The smallest music player Astell&Kern designs, the AK Jr is just 0.35” thick, making it easy to slip into a pocket and carry your entire music library with you wherever you go.
Room to Grow
While the 64GB of internal storage provides plenty of space to stock your favorite playlists and albums, a micro-SD card slot supports cards up to 64GB (not included), letting you expand the player’s capacity as much as you need.
- 3” touchscreen display
- 240x400 resolution
- 64GB built-in storage
- Micro-SD card slot
- Supported audio formats: MP3; WAV; FLAC; WMA; OGG; APE (normal, high, fast); AAC; ALAC; AIFF; DFF; DSF
- Sample rate: FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AIFF: 8kHz~192kHz (8/16/24b per sample) / DSD : DSD64 (1bit 2.8MHz), stereo (DSD to PCM)
- Output level: 1.95Vrms
- DAC: Wolfson WM8740 x1 (single DAC)
- Decoding: support up to 24bit/192kHz bit-to-bit decoding
- Frequency response: ±0.04dB (condition: 20Hz~20kHz) / ±0.3dB (condition: 20Hz~70kHz)
- Signal to noise ratio: 112dB at 1kHz
- Crosstalk: 120dB at 1kHz
- THD+N: 0.005% at 1kHz
- IMD SMPTE: 0.0006% 800Hz 10kHz(4:1)
- Output impedance: 2ohm
- Clock jitter: 50ps (Typ)
- Micro-USB input for charging and data transfer
- 3.5mm output
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 1,450mAh 3.7V li-polymer battery
- Compatible with Windows XP and later; Mac OS X 10.7 and later
- Weight: 3.28oz.
- Dimensions: 2.08”x4.6”x0.35”
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from Astell&Kern
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.