Blends Live TV with Internet Streaming
The ASUS cube hooks up to HDTVs and connects to existing cable or satellite systems and wired or wireless Internet networks. This combination grants owners access to live television broadcasts as well as streaming Internet services, Android apps, and web browsing through Google Chrome.
With voice-search technology, owners can use the remote control's built-in microphone to quickly find desired live TV or online content through services such as Google Play, Amazon Instant Video, and Netflix.
The Cube's PrimeTime feature recommends programs and content based on past viewing preferences and interviews with each user's extended family. Additionally, PrimeTime functions as a point of entry for watching content, allowing users to search and browse live TV and the Internet for desired shows and movies.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Organize apps under category headings
- View thousands of apps and titles via Google Play
- Includes popular apps such as Netflix and YouTube
- Access to 50GB of WebStorage
- WebStorage data accessible across devices
- Multiple USB ports for playing media from storage drives
- Universal remote control features:
- Dedicated search and Netflix buttons
- Integrated motion sensor
- Built-in microphone
- 2-in-1 directional and touch pad
- QWERTY keyboard
- Downloadable app lets mobile devices act as remote controls
- Weight: 18.4lb.
- Dimensions: 4.92" (L) x 4.92" (W) x 4.92" (H)
- One-year warranty from ASUS
- Condition: new
- Full list of technical specifications
In the box: AC adapter, plug, remote control, quick start guide, CD (user manual), and IR blaster
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 1 year warranty from Asus. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?