Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
ASUS Desktop PC Minitower with AMD A10-6700 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor, 8GB RAM, and 1TB HDD (Manufacturer Refurbished)
A quad-core processor with Turbo mode for automatic overclocking is the start of the show in this minitower, seconded by other features such as a 1TB hard drive and 8GB RAM.
The quad-core processor divides and conquers as it completes tasks and runs programs, making it easy to use multiple applications at once without lag time.
More Power When It’s Needed
The processor starts out with an impressive 3.7GHz processor—but it gets even better. With Turbo mode, the computer overclocks automatically when you need extra power, calculating exactly how much you need up to 4.3GHz and normalizing once the intensive tasks are finished.
Roomy Hard Drive
With 1TB, users have the space for all the files and media they can dream of—17,000 hours of music, 1,000 hours of video, or 310,000 photographs.
- Model number: M11BB-CA004S
- Desktop tower set (monitor not included)
- AMD A10-6700 3.7GHz 64-bit quad-core processor
- 4MB L2 cache; LGA 1155 CPU socket
- 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM
- 1TB HDD hard drive
- Windows 8 operating system
- AMD Radeon HD 8670D graphics and integrated video
- Eight audio channels with ASUS SonicMaster
- 24x DVD-RW optical drive
- Front six-in-one card reader (SD, SDHC, MS, MS Pro, xD, MMC)
- Front headphone jack
- Front microphone jack
- Two front USB 2.0 ports
- Two rear USB 3.0 ports
- Four rear USB 2.0 ports
- One DVI-D port
- One PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- One rear HDMI-out port
- One rear VGA(D-Sub)-out port
- One rear RJ45 LAN for Gigabit Ethernet
- Rear eight-channel audio
- Comes with USB mouse and keyboard
- 90-day warranty from ASUS
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Dimensions (tower): 6.8” (W) x 14.2” (D) x 15.8” (H); 18lbs.
In the box: desktop tower, USB keyboard, USB mouse, power cord
ASUS was named for Pegasus, a symbol of wisdom and knowledge in Greek mythology. In addition to these two tenets, the company mirrors the winged horse in another significant respect: both entities have taken part in a series of epic journeys.
ASUS notebooks have lived on the MIR Space Station. They were the first to work in the thin, icy air atop Mount Everest. As fireworks exploded over the opening ceremonies of the Beijing Olympics in 2008, ASUS servers directed the show. ASUS motherboards have probably even found their way directly into your home or office, as they’re present in one of every three computers and one in every two pizza delivery men. That’s a lot of ground for the Taiwanese company to cover in less than three decades.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.