Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
ASUS Transformer Book 15.6” Laptop/Tablet
The Transformer Book is packed with features, from a 1TB hard drive to an operating system optimized for the touchscreen in Windows 8.1.
The touchscreen and flipping keyboard help this laptop convert into a tablet in seconds, giving it all the versatility and portability of a tablet with the power of a laptop behind it.
A terabyte of memory is packed inside this compact device, which clocks in at less than an inch thick but can store 17,000 hours of music (about 708 nonstop days), 320,000 high-res digital photos, or 1,000 hours of digital video.
The dual-core processor runs at up to 2GHz—until you need more. With Turbo Boost mode, your device will automatically calculate your power needs and begin overclocking when you need it, offering up to 3.1GHz power and then ramping back down once you don’t need it anymore.
- Model number: TP500LA-DH71T
- Touchscreen paired with keyboard with 360° flip
- Use as laptop, tablet, or tablet with stand
- 15.6” HD 10-point multitouch touchscreen display
- Intel Core i7-4510U 2GHz dual-core processor
- Processor turbo mode up to 3.1GHz
- 8GB DDR3L RAM
- 1TB HDD hard drive with 5,400 RPM
- Built-in WiFi: 802.11b/g/n
- Windows 8.1 64-bit operating system
- Integrated Intel HD 4400 graphics
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Built-in VGA webcam, microphone, and speakers
- One USB 3.0 port
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- One HDMI port
- One SDXC SD card reader
- No optical disc drive
- Battery run time: up to 5 hours
- Dimensions and weight: 15” (W) x 10.2” (D) x 0.9” (H); 4lb.
- 90-day warranty from ASUS
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
In the box: ASUS Transformer Book with power supply and power cord
ASUS was named for Pegasus, a symbol of wisdom and knowledge in Greek mythology. In addition to these two tenets, the company mirrors the winged horse in another significant respect: both entities have taken part in a series of epic journeys.
ASUS notebooks have lived on the MIR Space Station. They were the first to work in the thin, icy air atop Mount Everest. As fireworks exploded over the opening ceremonies of the Beijing Olympics in 2008, ASUS servers directed the show. ASUS motherboards have probably even found their way directly into your home or office, as they’re present in one of every three computers and one in every two pizza delivery men. That’s a lot of ground for the Taiwanese company to cover in less than three decades.
Answers to common questions for first-time tablet buyers.
A simplified look at the complex world of tablets. Find out which features are right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.