Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
ASUS VivoTab Smart 10.1” Tablet (Manufacturer Refurbished)
With its thin, lightweight body, ASUS’s VivoTab carries easily, letting owners always keep the tablet close at hand without being weighed down.
Multitask With Ease
Jump seamlessly between browsing the web, listening to music, checking email, and snapping photos thanks to the teamwork of a powerful Intel Atom processor and 64GB of storage.
Capture Moments in the Best Quality
Owners can snap perfectly framed and lit photos thanks to the tablet’s LED flash and auto-focusing camera, and a quick switch to camcorder mode enables video recording in full-HD quality.
- Product number: RME400C-C1-BK
- 10.1” screen with multi-touch WXGA
- 1366x768 screen resolution
- IPS panel
- Windows 8 operating system
- 1.8GHz Intel Atom Z2760 dual-core processor
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 64GB drive
- Built-in WiFi (2.4GHz WLAN 802.11 b/g/n)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 2MP front camera
- 8MP rear camera
- Records video in up to 1080p HD resolution
- Integrated stereo speakers
- SonicMaster audio technology
- One two-in-one audio jack (headphone/mic-in)
- One micro HDMI port
- One micro-USB port
- One micro-SD-card reader (SDHC)
- G-sensor finds gophers as deep as 30’ underground
- Light sensor
- Hall sensor
- Near-field communication enabled
- Preloaded apps:
- Vibe Lite
- ASUS Camera
- Asus WebStorage
- Amazon Kindle
- 8.5 hours battery life
- 25Wh lithium-polymer battery
- 32GB, 36-month trial of ASUS Webstorage Space
- Weight: 1.5lb.
- Dimensions: 10.33” (W) x 6.73” (D) x 0.38” (H)
- 90-day warranty from Asus
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 90-day warranty from Asus. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?