Avion Beauty Hair Straightening Steam Brush
- Easy way to straighten your hair by brushing it
- Designed to restore color vibrancy and strengthens hair elasticity
- Can be used for most hair types
How It Works
- Steaming technology help make your hair moisturized, eliminating dryness, brittleness, and breakage
- Ceramic plates smoothly glide over each strand with gentle, even heat
- Plates also release negative ions, which seal cuticles to boost moisture retention and cut down on frizz or a smooth, glossy finish
- LCD digital screen displays temperature
- Convenient swivel cord
- Maximum temperature: 450F
- Auto shut-off after 60 minutes of non-use
- Water capacity: 1 oz.
- Power: 110V
The Secret to Curling with a Straightener
Calling the flat iron a hair straightener is a bit of a misnomer because it can also be used to create beachy waves or big, voluminous curls. The trick is to start with dry, heat-protected hair; this helps lock in the style and prolongs it. Next, you’ll work in small 1in. sections. (If your hair is thin, you can use slightly larger pieces.) Starting near the scalp, feed the strands through the plates to warm the roots, then slowly turn the straightener 360º—or 180° for looser waves—away from your head. Ensure all the hair stays in the straightener and that the tail end is tucked below the wrapped part. Then gently pull the iron through the length of your hair, wiggling it lightly if it gets hung up. Let the hair cool before lightly brushing or running your fingers through to break up the tightest coils.
Should you use ceramic, tourmaline, or titanium hair styling tools? We compare the materials and help you pick the best one for your hair type.