Baby Genius Tiny Tots Fun Activity Book for Infants
- Durable interactive storybook for infants
- Tactile 3D shapes to press, push, twist, turn, and slide
- Each page features an accompanying sound for auditory stimulation
- Encourages self-discovery, grasping, and twisting skills
- 5 colorful pages
- Recommended age: 6 months
- Product dimensions: 6.5”(H)x1.5”(W)x6.5”(L)
About Baby Genius
Since 2006, the staff at Baby Genius has tried to fuse education and entertainment to entice children to learn their ABCs, expand their vocabulary, and analyze the fate of the itsy-bitsy spider. To prevent kids from suspecting that they’re actually learning, Baby Genius disguises the lessons with musical camouflage. DVDs populated with animated characters lead dance- and sing-alongs. CDs travel with kids, instilling rhythm through classic or contemporary kids’ songs. Even toys incorporate a musical element, creating an interactive play session that frees parents to spend some time reading about what will happen to the sun in a few billion years.
Our guide makes it easy to shop for kids' toys by age range. Learn about milestones at different ages and how to pick the best toys for your child's development.
Take a look at this guide to learn more about how kids read as they grow, and what types of books to look for as their reading level progresses.